Sunday, December 2, 2007

Another Lazy Sunday.

It's rainy and cold and I'm still in my PJs, curled up in the Lay-Z-Boy watching The Soup Presents. We have no food in this house so it's yet another pizza night. I'm still not over my bronchitis (and now I have a bangin canker sore on my lip to boot), so I spent most of today doped up on cough syrup reading the fourth Gossip Girl story and watching COPS reruns on TV.

I hope I get over this soon. Otherwise, we'll starve without food and go naked without clean clothes. YESSSSSSS....

5 comments:

Ryan The Intern said...

If those COPS reruns were on G4, that means you got caught up on all the hot new things dorky 15-35-year-olds care about. You'll have to fill me in.

Gypsydoodlebug said...

DAMN. BUSTED.



Burned an hour playing Google Image Labeler, BTW. Learned THAT on G4.

Suzanne said...

Bill and Bella can go grocery shopping, right?

G4 is but a pale imitation of the old Tech TV (or even ZD TV), Ryan. Find the podcasts for TWiT to get the real skinny on tech!

Mandy, hope you're feeling better soon.

Ryan The Intern said...

A) Google Image Labeler is the best thing on the Internet. Few things come close.

B) Suzanne, I know a little bit about the old Tech TV...enough so I can bemoan the loss of "The Screen Savers" and "Call for Help," anyway At least G4 shows "Cheaters," though.

Gypsydoodlebug said...

I heart Cheaters.