Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Why am I blogging on Christmas morning?

Because Bill's playing the Wii, BooBerry's getting ready for the Royal Ball with her new vanity and no one's paying any attention to me*. Christmas in Mandyland is a wonderful time -- for about an hour. Then everyone retreats to his or her own pile to examine the goods (in my case, sunglasses, a gorgeous aquamarine ring, gift cards and Sirius satellite radio for the Tucson!).

BooBerry sees her vanity and presents...


Using the vanity to comb her rat's nest. I mean, hair.

In the DELUXE** Cinderella dress
I hauled through Oxmoor Mall because I am a Good Mom.


The haul.
(It looks like Disney princesses threw up in this house today.)


My new aquamarine ring that you guys voted for. It's a perfect fit.


The pink Yves Saint Laurent sunglasses I've been dying for.

We've got a few more minutes before we have to get ready for dinner at Aunt Bettie's house, then it's on to my mom and dad's for appetizers and presents.





* Sniff.
** Double the price for some beads and a ceramic cameo. It is gorgeous, though. I wish they had it in my size. I would totally wear it.

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

I like that one MUCH better than the yellow one you were jonesing for earlier in the year.

Sirius is awesome, too!

Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Okay...Okay...that ring is pretty too! Since I am the only LOSER who voted on the other ring. *sigh*

Anonymous said...

BTW...Your walls are almost the same color as mine! I love yellow.

And, I want to do lunch one day when you get back off of your 2-week long vacation break. We will bring Twinkie along too. Good times!!!