Saturday, December 22, 2007

Laaaaazzzzyyyyy...

I so need to clean this house. It looks like one of those houses on COPS, where the police officer has to wade through the mess to get to the place where the dude has thumped up on his woman.

Instead, Boo's watching Scooby Doo, Bill's talking about Social Security while I pretend to listen, and my nose is stuck in Water for Elephants (EXCELLENT, by the way).

Last night, Bill and I went to Ruth's Chris Steakhouse with Aunt Bettie. It was really good, except they took our food to another table and our server was busy with a table of about 30 people, so his attention was not exactly on us. I had the filet, and Bill got a bone-in rib eye. Of course, there were plenty of drinks involved, including vodka tonics, wine and an awesome espresso martini. So good... and I have part of my steak left for dinner tonight. YAY!

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Ooooh, Ruth's Chris is on my list. Here in Tampa, though, there is Berns. Berns makes Ruth's Chris look like Outback (which also began in Tampa). Hope you enjoyed, and you've put the bug in my head that I need to get a nice steak tonight.

My house is looking pretty bad. I need to at least clean up the living room for the inevitable blog pictures of the boys playing with the Wii on christmas morning.

Yes, expect a full photo essay of Gaming Nirvana on either the 25th or 26th. I can just feel the excitement!