Wednesday, December 12, 2007

From Ryan the Intern.

This is from Ryan the Intern and deserves its own post, because it's buried in the comments section of my Chocolat post below and it made me laugh myself into an asthma attack this morning:

"I have nothing to add to this post about a movie I've never seen. I just wanted someone to know that in the two days I've worked at a toy store I've come to wish Bratz were real people so I could punch them in the face. I can go on for hours about this.

By the way, I was carrying around the 2007 Holiday Barbie tonight and knew how much it was because I remembered 'Mandy didn't want to spend that much, so she went online and bought an old one.'

I have a memory like a steel trap."

3 comments:

Ryan The Intern said...

A) I'm famous!

B) Did you know that Barbie has a "Hot Tub Party Bus?"

Unknown said...

Somehow, I suspect Ryan took the toy store job to snag a Wii-then he'll quit.

Hey, can I get smack some Bratz, too? :)

(You can always guest blog for me, dude!)

Gypsydoodlebug said...

Yes, I DID know Barbie has a hot tub bus. Cuz that's how she rolls.