Tuesday, December 4, 2007

NOLA pictures.

Me with a delish Cajun Bloody Mary at La Bayou Restaurant.
It was so spicy, I'm just now getting
feeling back on my tongue.

Me, at the backass end of the French Quarter. Josh and I walked up to the river, he took one look and turned on his heel and said, "Whelp, there it is" and walked off like Clark Griswold on their European Vacation. Also, I need a tan.

This? This was just sick. Molten lava cake
baked to order at GW Fins.

I can't even begin to explain this. It's some tricked out car parked on Bourbon Street. It must've had about 10 flat-screen TVs on it (including where the front license plate would go) and a bar built into where the trunk would be. Yes, you could buy a drink from the driver. But those dolls? Add them to my list of Things That Freak Me Out.

(All photos courtesy of Josh of 91* fame.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

To bad I bought the Vibe

Ryan The Intern said...

Clark: "Jesus, it's only the biggest goddamn hole in the world!"

Aunt Edna: "Clark, watch your language!"

Clark:"Make that the second largest."

Ryan The Intern said...

Damn. I just noticed you said European Vacation. I hate myself.

Gypsydoodlebug said...

Hell, I don't know. I've never seen either one.