Saturday, December 29, 2007

PAR-TAY.

Bill's got a friend who's coming in from San Francisco to Eminence to visit his folks for Christmas, and the boys are getting together to play cards and drink beer all night. Bill's going to take Bella to his mom's, and they're going to spend the night and come home tomorrow.

So that leaves me. Alone. With no husband or kid.

Should I A) invite a few friends over and party all night?



or B) Park it on the couch with three hours of Prison Break and four eps of Journeyman, plus a bottle of Cabernet and a barbecue chicken pizza from Papa John's?

A) looks like a lot of work. And I? Am lazy. So B) it is.

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

B sounds like a good plan, except it'd be something other than Papa's. Now that the little place up the block delivers, I can get real NY style-and they cook it longer when it's a delivery, so the crust is perfect.

Gypsydoodlebug said...

LUCKY. I could get Louisville Pizza Company -- it's the only local place that delivers -- but I don't like their sauce.

Anonymous said...

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB

ouch..Papa john's much better