Monday, December 31, 2007

Goodbye, 2007. Hellooooo 2008.

Bill and I will be ringing in the New Year at home, as usual, but we're sans kid, and she's staying with her Wee (aka my mom) tonight. We have dinner reservations Napa River Grill :

This time last year we walked in there with no reservations but managed to get an early table in the bar and it was GREAT. After that, we'll probably head home to a couple bottles of champagne and Dick Clark on the tele because we are old. Or we might get crazy and rent a movie from the RedBox.

2007 has been bittersweet -- I had hoped we'd have a new addition to tbe family, and while that didn't happen, we did get Callie. My grandfather died, my Mom got sick, my brother got married and his wife is expecting a baby. It's amazing what can happen in 365 days.

Happy New Year to all of you! Here's to hoping 2008 doesn't suck.


5 comments:

Suzanne said...

GMTA. I titled my entry today the same thing. However, I can't post what I *really* want to say.

We're about to head out for some activity with the kids. A trip to Blockbuster for some Wii games is on the agenda. We may ring in the new year with Crab Dip, Bourbon Ham and playing cames.

Anonymous said...

Come on Mandy ...DBAG it up with us and come to 4th street live!!!!!

Gypsydoodlebug said...

There has to be somebody left to bail your asses outta jail at 3 a.m.

Ryan The Intern said...

Bro-Thel Jamboree tonight. Can you make it to Ohio at 3 a.m.?

Anonymous said...

I agree...Cause pretty much most of my 2007 sucked out the ass.

The only light at the end of my tunnel was Dunnski...and thank God for him.