Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Liquid Crack.

I probably don't have any Mandyland readers hailing from the fine state of New Mexico, but if any of y'all get to Albuquerque, you MUST stop at Dion's Pizza. This is not for the 'za, however, which is pretty tasty -- they have, by far, the BEST RANCH DRESSING IN THE WORLD.

They just sent me two bottles on ice with a Christmas card, and I thought I might cry. I am also not sharing with the rest of this ungrateful, unappreciative staff. (Is it bad that I just licked my plate clean?)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

No, it's ok to lick your plate clean at work. It's like being at home anyway. LOL!

Gypsydoodlebug said...

Eh, you're right. There's a reason cubicles have walls!

Unknown said...

Hey, Kevin did cheese shots at the Flats and licked the container clean with absolute strangers watching. I think you can lick your plate clean at work. They know you, lol!

The little ranch dressing hound will be happy to know he can get some when he visits New Mexico.