Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Whole Foods = Rapists.

I went to Whole Foods this afternoon for some fresh herbs and learned what it feels like to be raped in the wallet.

For $56.00, I got two small bags that consisted of:
Fresh rosemary
Fresh thyme
Fresh basil (still had the roots -- wtf? Now that's fresh)
Fresh oregano
16 oz. of seafood bisque
16 oz. of tomato bisque
A sushi platter
Three bottles of water
Java Brewing Co. Coffee
A cup of coffee
And a refrigerated container of tomato bisque for lunch tomorrow.

And that's ... it. I got in the car and thought, "What just happened?" like I'd been given GHB while Whole Foods had its way with me.

(And if I thought the gingerbread latte I had this morning was nasty, it was nothing compared to the coffee I had at WF. They don't have Splenda, just Stevia, which tastes like powdered ass.)

No comments: