Friday, November 2, 2007

Still More Mandyland Road Rage.

There's something about getting behind the wheel that turns me into a 50-year-old, hard livin' truck driver with the language of the saltiest sea dog.

Most people who live in the East End have gotten used to the congestion of the Taylorsville Road/ Hurstbourne Lane area. It sucks. And people? Cannot drive (put a tablespoon of rain on the roadway and that statement is amplified by 12).

This morning, I saw the asshole in the above vehicle (minus the stellar paint job) darting in and out of traffic. I guess Camaros don't have turn signals, because this fuckstain sure wasn't using it. Um, dude? Hellooo ... you can't go anywhere either. Those are cars in front of you, and they ain't movin'.

Eventually, I pass him on the left, and he attempts to dart into my lane in front of me, and swerved to avoid hitting me after I laid on my (regrettably weak, bleating, girly) horn. (Thanks, Hyundai, for putting such a weak-ass horn in my big ol' SUV.)

He eventually turned onto Hurstbourne Lane, but not after I shot him numerous dirty looks and thought some really mean thoughts of what could happen to his testicles today.

I'm going to get shot one of these days...

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

It's bad everwhere.

For instance, Tampa. First off, it's the retirement state, so we've got drivers long past their expiration date on the roads.

Next, factor in the number of people who moved here from Bumfuck, Iowa (population 12), people who probably did not see a traffic light until they left Bumfuck to move here.

Finally, add in the tourists who aren't paying attention to anything other than where they want to be (see Sea World post for a shining example).

Though that moron was spectacularly craptastic. Here's your sign buddy, and it's not "OK"