Thursday, November 29, 2007

Bored today?

While surfing for random blogs, I found:

SPANISH TRANSY DUDE.
Yum. Luv the gown, honey...

PIXYLAND. I wish this were a joke. Seriously. Even I'm rendered speechless.

The Blog of "Unnecessary" Quotation Marks.
This one just makes me giggle. I love me some writer's snark.



I'm in Baton Rouge right now blogging from the business center of the Embassy Suites. They had happy hour last night, and my bronchitis and I got happy with some bloody marys while I snacked on free popcorn and watched Kid Nation. Also took a side trip to the wonderful world of the Wal-mart SuperCenter across the street to get some Benedryl. I fell asleep (read: passed out from the Benedryl) at 9 p.m. Central Time, so that means I was up at 6:45 a.m. this morning. On my way to some free Embassy Suites breakfast right now...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Mandy, I've met the Peter Pan dude! He came into my store several times when I still was at Disney (he lives not too far from me).

Check out the interview with Martin Sargeant-it ends up this evolved out of the NY glam rock/disco scene.

I've got some weird ones for you sometime!

Oh yeah, I don't think I sent you the link to the UnDIS-Randy was a topic of conversation recently, since he reminds many of Skunk boy.