Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Oh, man.

I've been knocked off my feet by nasty alien virus that has invaded my chest. I'm hoping it's a cold and not bronchitis, but given that I'm supposed to fly to Baton Rouge tomorrow (yippee, BTW), I probably need to call the doctor.

(However, last night's hallicinations induced by the Mucinex DM? Were. Not. Fun.)

I've got a sick bed made on the couch with a pillow, water, hot cocoa and said Mucinex, but I really need to take a shower, shave my legs, go to Target and pack for my trip ... in that order. This sucks. At least I get to watch daytime television all day. I have to find out who my baby daddy is on Maury.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grrlllll.....You know that may take like 14 DNA tests and could drag into next week!!

Gypsydoodlebug said...

Maury gets it done in, like, 3 minutes. He da man.