Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Q & A Part Due

OK, C, here they are...

I'm continuing the survey below with the cliff-hanging conclusion to this scintillating survey:

51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer? A couple of years ago. I jumped into Boo's Christmas picture to surprise Bill.

52. Do you think musicals are cheesy? If I weren't a writer, I would have been a musical theater major. Just wish I sang better. That's my "Make a Wish" dream (you know -- if you were a Make-A-Wish kid, what would your dream be?) -- to sing in a musical.

53. Is Christmas stressful? Not anymore. I can take the whole week off now!

54. Ever eat a pirogi? Not willingly.

55. Favorite type of fruit pie? HATE fruit pies. Will tolerate blueberry and strawberry rhubarb. Fruit is fine. Food is fine. Don't mix them, for Christ's sake.

56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were younger? Journalist. I got a Fisher-Price printing press when I was 6. Defined me for life. (I also wanted to be a horse-trainer. You can see how well that part turned out.)

57. Do you believe in ghosts? Sure. I love me some Ghost Hunters (Steve is hawt.)

58. Ever have a deja-vu feeling? All the time.

59. Take a vitamin daily? Yep. Multi-vitamin and a calcium pill.

60. Wear slippers? C'mon. I'm in freakin' Kentucky. Our feet are bare from the moment they hit the floor at home.

61. Wear a bath robe? No.

62. What do you wear to bed? Pajama bottoms & a pizza t-shirt

63. First concert? Hmmm... Willie Nelson with my folks, I guess. By myself was probably Janet Jackson's Rhythm Nation tour. Sweet.

64. Wal-Mart, Target or K-Mart? Target fer shur.

65. Nike or Adidas? Neither. I'm a New Balance gurl.
66. Cheetos Or Fritos? Oh, my lord, Cheetos. I consumed BAGS of them when I was pregnant.

67. Peanuts or sunflower seeds? Salted peanuts in the shell. Damn fine viddles there.

68. Ever hear of, "gorp"? Yes, but I've actually never seen gorp.

69. Ever take dance lessons? Yes, as a kid, and I took an adult tap class after I had Boo to get me out of the house.

70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing? Can I see a future spouse instead? (Hey, Wentworth Miller, I'm lookin' at you. Call me!)

71. Can you curl your tongue? Yes. Although I don't know why I would ever need to.

72. Ever won a spelling bee? School spelling bee in 6th grade. Went out at the city bee in a blaze of rotten fish (I can't even remember the word, but it was some kind of fish I'd never heard of.)

73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy? Sure. Last time was entering the Magic Kingdom with BooBerry.

74. Own any record albums? Records? What are records?

75. Own a record player? See above.

76. Regularly burn incense? No. Another fucking thing I'm allergic to.

77. What's the worst part about camping? I don't camp.

78. Who would you like to see in concert? Colbie Caillat, Maroon 5

79. What was the last concert you saw? David Gray. Bill dragged me there. I had no idea who he was.

80. Hot tea or cold tea? Hot.

81. Tea or coffee? Coffee. Especially a latte.

82. Sugar cookies or snickerdoodles? Snickerdoodles, I guess. Don't really like either one. This is a hella-lame question.

83. Can you swim well? Yes. I love to swim!

84. Can you hold your breath w/o manually holding your nose? Of course.

85. Are you patient? Nope. I freely admit that. Most people who know me would call bullshit if I said I was.

86. DJ or band, at a wedding? A good DJ, although we had a string quartet during our ceremony.

87. Ever won a contest? Sure.

88. Ever have plastic surgery? Nope.

89. Missing QUESTION HERE, so I'll say my favorite drink is a vodka martini, up.

90. Can you knit or crochet? I can knit a little. But only scarves.

91. Best room for a fireplace? Bedroom.

93. If married, how long have you been married? 6 years. Woot!

94. Who is/was your HS crush? A blond kid named Eric who was in my class from 6th grade through senior year. WTF was I thinking? He was only into I-Roc Zs and cute girls. I was neither.

95. Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way? Sometimes.

96. Do you have kids? BOOBERRY IN THE HOUSE! WHAT UP!

97. Do you want kids? One more.

98. What is your favorite color? Yellow. Or kelly green.

99. Do you miss anyone right now? Lori. She's in Turkey!

100. Who do you wanna see right now? Bill. That would mean it's 10 p.m., Boo's in bed, Heroes is on and I have a glass of Cab next to me! (Ok, I did this last night...)

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE HERE FOR MY CHRISTMAS GIFT. (Of course, Bill could still surprise me...)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't think I can do it again. The first list took so looooonnnnnnggggg.