Monday, November 12, 2007

Bored?

Read this, then fill out your own answers. I blatantly stole this from Suzanne, but it's NaBloPoMo, so all's fair in love and finding something to post. I even broke it into two posts to get my (stolen) money's worth. So here's the first 50 Qs. Check back tomorrow if you care how I answer the following 50.

1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed? Depends. Usually there's all kindsa shit hanging from the doorknob, so it won't shut anyway.

2. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel? Heck, yeah! I paid for those suckers. I even hide them on additional nights so housekeeping will fill 'er up. I can't remember the last time we bought a bar of non-hotel soap.

3. Have you ever 'done it' in a hotel room? Sure. We travel a lot.

4. Have you ever stolen a street sign before? No. That shit causes accidents.

5. Do you like to use post-it notes? What kinda dumb question is this? Of course, I do.

6. Do you cut out coupons but then never use them? Every week. They pile up on the counter, the cats knock them off and Bill eventually tosses them in exasperation. It's a game I like to call "Coupon Piss Off."

7. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees? Bees. I'm not allergic. A bear can kick my ass.

8. Do you have freckles? Here and there. Mostly there.

9. Do you always smile for pictures? Ew. Not since I got these effing braces.

10. What is your biggest pet peeve? Hypocrisy. Or Bill wiping his toothpasty mouth on my nice clean bath towel. It's a toss up.

11. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out? In at the bottom, out on the sides.

12. Do you ever count your steps when you walk? Sometimes. I'm slightly OCD.

13. Have you ever peed in the woods? Please. I was a Girl Scout until I was 18 and spent my summers on an island in Minnesota. We pee freely.

14. Do you ever dance even if there's no music playing? Yes. I've been caught, too. Makes you feel like a frickin' idiot.

15. Do you chew your pens and pencils? Ew. No. BACTERIA, people.

16. How many people have you slept with this week? Two. Bill and BooBerry during naps. And the dog and kitten, if you want to count them.

17. What size is your bed? Woot! We got a king this September. Best sleep I've had since before I got hitched.

18. What is your "Song of the week"? MIKA: Happy Ending. Heard it on one of my shows last week (I think it was "Gossip Girl")

19. Is it okay for guys to wear pink? Only in polo shirts. Ralph Lauren pink is hawt.

20. Do you still watch cartoons? LOVE LOVE LOVE Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends.

21. What's your least favorite movie? Hmmm... Nothing's standing out as making me puke a little in my mouth... oh yeah! I know. SIDEWAYS. That's two hours of my life I can never get back. I was pissed 10 minutes in.

22. Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some? The bank. Duh.

23. What do you drink with dinner? Wine, water or soda.

25. What is your favorite food/cuisine? Jelly Belly jelly beans & Mexican.

26. What movies could you watch over and over and still love? The Goonies, Spaceballs, Shawshank Redemption, Heartbreakers, Chocolat, The Cutting Edge... probably more except now I have my iPod on listening to Mika and rockin' out to drown out the construction noise and can't think straight

27. Last person you kissed/kissed you? BooBerry as I left for work.

28. Were you ever a boy/girl scout? I was a senior scout up until I graduated! Use the rent the locker next to mine in HS to sell cookies. Which made me both popular and a serious loser at the same time.

29. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine? No, but if I had the perfect body and they offered me a million dollars, I could possibly change my mind. (Ditto, Suz.)

30. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper? A month or so ago. I sent Lori a letter to Turkey! (OK, actually it was a card, but I still wrote in it.)

31. Can you change the oil on a car? Uhh, no. That's what the men at Valvoline get paid to do.

32. Ever gotten a speeding ticket? 2 within 10 miles and 15 minutes. Apparently the first one did not stick. (I was seriously pissed.)

33. Ran out of gas? Yep. I was 7 mos. pregnant and trying to get back to J-town, where gas is much cheaper. I was on an interstate overpassed and scared to death. Bill had to come switch me cars and call AAA.

34. Favorite kind of sandwich? Damn, how long is this survey, anyway? Hard salami with spicy mustard, super sharp cheddar cheese, spicy mustard, mayo and lettuce on pumpernickel. Such a guy sandwich, I know. I haven't had one in years, since I was at the lake with my grandmother.

35. Best thing to eat for breakfast? Easy. Breakfast lasagna from The Crystal Palace at the Magic Kingdom in Walt Disney World. Would walk through fire for it.

36. What is your usual bedtime? 11ish.

37. Are you lazy? Yes. I admit it. Bill pulls his share and mine a lot of the time. He's the best.

38. When you were younger, what did you dress up as for Halloween? Can't remember anything other than a bunny rabbit, and that's only because my mom has a picture of that.

39. What is your Chinese astrological sign? Dragon. Rock on.

40. How many languages can you speak? English. I can read Spanish, but not speak it, even after 5 semesters in college.

41. Do you have any magazine subscriptions? Tons: Marie Claire, Cosmo, OK!, Entertainment Weekly, US Weekly, Allure, PINK, Interview and I'm sure I'm missing a couple.

42. Which are better legos or lincoln logs? Legos

43. Are you stubborn? I like to think of it as "strong willed"

44. Who is better...Leno or Letterman? Leno. But I'm never up late enough to watch either.

45. Ever watch soap operas? Nope. Stopped watching Days when Marlena become possessed. Figured I was possessed to keep watching this lame ass show.

46. Afraid of heights? A little.

47. Sing in the car? Always.

48. Dance in the shower? Nope. I'm an in-and-out girl. I will, however, sing until BooBerry yells into the bedroom that she can't hear the tv.

49. Dance in the car? No. Too embarrassed. Plus, I dance like the white girl I am.

50. Ever used a gun? Nope, but I ain't skeered.

Tune in tomorrow for more scintillating answers!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey, I borrowed it from someone else, so why not?

For some reason, the mention of Crystal Palace got me thinking of the Poly and my favorite DISNEY breakfast Mmmmm, Tonga toast!

I'm supposed to meet up with Giggles later this month. Perhaps I should see if she'll meet up there! :)