Saturday, November 17, 2007

PSA Time Again.



Bill, my parents, BooBerry and I decided to hit up the local Crazy 8 Asian Buffet for some crab rangoon, mock sushi, fried bits of fried things and, of course, the ever-authentic ice cream sundae bar (complete with sprinkles).

As I walking with my plate full o' fried, I came into the path of this old man walking to his seat. And, I swear to you, he had the biggest boil on his neck I have ever seen. The damn thing literally poked me in they eye. It was the size of a baseball. And it was pulsing. I felt my stomach lurch, and it was all I could do not to grab a steak knife and go to town. Either that, or yell "HIT THE DECK! SHE'S GONNA BLOW!"

So, folks, if you have an affliction that might cause others to spew forth General Tso's chicken, do not eat out.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My addendum is that if you have one, GET MEDICAL TREATMENT ASAP.

My SIL didn't and spent 15 days in the hospital for one, because it was more important for her to spend the day at Animal Kingdom than get one treated.

Oh, and TAG, you're it. come over to my blog and find out what you've got as a topic for an entry!