Sunday, November 11, 2007

Sick.

For the sake of NaBloPoMo, I'm posting, but I won't tell you how sick I am because it is gross. The splitting headache I have is the least of my worries. I've been camped out on the couch all morning watching DVRed Journeyman eps while Bill and BooBerry went to his dad's to celebrate his dad's birthday. I've managed to choke down a granola bar, a handful of cashews and a glass of milk.


Bill's promised to bring me home a McDonald'c grilled chicken sandwich. It's the only thing I feel like stomaching. I need to clean my house (it's beginning to look like something the officers and TV crews wade through on Cops...)

Being sick sucks. I'm going back to bed. Screw the house. Feel free to wade.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As Cramer said " I'm out!", as he slammed his money on Jerry's counter. I didn't post Friday or yesterday. No prizes for me.

Anonymous said...

Oh, yeah. Sorry to hear you feel like a turd. :-o