Friday, November 16, 2007

10 Things That Freak Me Out, no lie.

I have a laundry list, so take notes:

1. Babies with their ears pierced. There's very little difference in tiny gold studs and big JLo gold hoops.

Just say no.

2. Bacon bits. Not quite sure if they count as a meat (add Vienna sausages to this category). Plus, they hurt if you bite down on them wrong. And wtf does "imitation" mean?
Meat? Brown gravel?

3. The Indonesian tree guy.
Google him at your own risk.

4. Buttons. Mentioned earlier but, hey, I said it's a laundry list ...
Nasty.

5. Best Buy on Black Friday. I won't even camp in the woods, let alone outside a store on Thanksgiving night.
A nerdfight waiting to happen with bowstaffs and swords.

6. Stickers. BooBerry likes to put a whole sheet of them on her body. If I have just one on me, I freak out.
"Get'emoffGet'emoffGet'emoffGet'emoffGet'emoff"

3. Tequila. See: my bachelorette party Oct. 4, 2001. Not. Pretty.
No friend of mine.

8. Wendy's hamburgers. Because hamburger? Should not be square.
The image “http://www.lovetoeatandtravel.com/Graphics/Photos/Food/Fast_Food/Wendys_Hamburger.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

9. Oobi. Anyone who has kids knows what I'm talking about.
http://msnbcmedia3.msn.com/j/msnbc/Sections/Newsweek/Components/Photos/Web_Exclusives/040928_041002/040930_Oobi_hu.hmedium.jpg
WTF with the eyes an' such?

10. HOTEL DRINKING GLASSES. Oh. My. God.
The image “http://www.wineglassesltd.com/images/HotelGlassesPg13.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.
Scandalous.

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

There will not be tequila in this house. EVER. Ed must be allergic to it, because he blacks out and then wakes up and finds himself in embarrassing situations. Me, I can't stand the taste.
(there is now a 1.75 of Southern Comfort and we still have 3.5 cases of wine. Yay!)

100% agree on the ear piercing. I had to beg and got them when I was 12. I had said if I had girls, I would wait until they asked to have them done and then do them for the next special occasion.

Imitation means they load those things up with artificial smoke flavor. Yuck. Real or nothing, people!

Can't help you on the buttons or the stickers. Sorry.

Square burgers are actually better than McD's or Burger King. Krystal, White Castle, Fuddruckers, Wendys.