Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Irony bites me in the ass.


THE ORIGINAL PAIR OF UGGS I ORDERED JUST SHIPPED DIRECTLY FROM THE FREAKIN' COMPANY!!

I had originally ordered them from the Ugg Web site in December, but they were backordered until April. I found them through a Canadian company last week, so I went ahead and bought those. Then got a shipping notice this morning that the ones from the Ugg site had also shipped. How's that for irony on a rainy Tuesday morning?

So there'll be an extra pair of Uggs Cardy black size 8 boots on eBay next week if anybody cares.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I sense a bidding war!

Dunnski Love said...

I believe it kicked you in the ass, given the circumstances.

Biting, kicking....I guess it doesn't matter, as long as we all understand there was an incident involving irony and your ass.

Anonymous said...

I heart ebay. I gathered some things the other day to take to goodwill and thought to myself, I bet I could sell this on ebay.

Well.........It has been almost 3 weeks and I have made a little over 600 bucks!!!! Nothing is safe in my house right now!!!! I am an ebay whore!!!!