Friday, January 25, 2008

Apparently, she cannot hold her Versed


Mandyland reader and friend of mine, Mal, had an endoscomy today under heavy sedation.

She writes:

"According to my husband, here is what I had to say while coming out of it:

1. I sang the entire Wonder Pets theme song.

2. I told DH in a stage whisper all about the esophogus issues of the guy in the curtain next to me.

3. I announced my doctor was cute."

And, she adds, her doctor *is* "wicked cute." So this is a total "Moment of Truth."

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL. I am still so embarrassed!

Gypsydoodlebug said...

Gawd. There's so much more you could say. Like you're secretly having sex with someone you met on an innoculous message board. But you didn't.

Suzanne said...

If I was the health care professional subjected to ANYONE singing the Wonder Pets theme, they'd be knocked out pdq!

Mandy, you DID not just go there! ;)

Gypsydoodlebug said...

I did. It was blog fodder, but I didn't go THERE.




Yet.

Suzanne said...

Sad thing is, I was pissed that they were over there, I was on disability and have two days on my 3 day play that haven't been used.

One of the parties and I have been friendly for years. Makes me scratch my head-but after what my ex did, I have a hard time with it.