Saturday, January 12, 2008

A PSA about HIGH HEELS

Who wears high heels to the mall? Seriously.

Today, BooBerry and I went to the mall while Bill went to the immediate care center (he wanted to get a strep test because his throat is RAW and he has a fever). Since we had just dropped off my car to get my Sirius radio installed, we were down to one car.

So we got dropped off so Boo didn't have to sit in the immediate care center.

OK, so we had a great girl time, eating Cinnamon Crunch bagels at Panera Bread, hitting up the Semi-Annual Sale at Victoria's Secret (Bella was my official smeller for the morning, since she has a FABULOUS sniffer. She smelled one lotion at VS, wrinked her nost and said, "It smells like green beans." Obviously, we didn't buy that one.), and seeing what was left of the big sale at Bath and Body Works (SCORE.)

So, as we're leaving, I see this GORGEOUS woman with cafe au lait skin, perfect blown-out hair, huge Chanel shades, an expensive black trenchcoat and scarf, and perfectly distressed jeans walking into the mall. In heels. High heels. (Aside from the velour mom track suit I'm wearing, my Sketchers were silver and totally cute.) I DO NOT GET women who wear high heels to the mall.
OK, maybe she was just stopping in for a quick lip gloss. Or maybe she had to pick up some mousse at the hair place in the mall.

Or maybe she's just a ho bag* who needs to realize that heels should only be purchased at the mall. Not worn there. Idiot.


* Yeah, I'm a hater.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean. I am guilty of wearing my high heeled knee high boots to the mall. BUT...they look super cute with my bell bottom jeans with the sparklies on the hip. And sometimes, that is all that matters.