Thursday, January 3, 2008

PT, just like the pro athletes.


BooBerry has her first physical therapy session this afternoon. Bill's taking her since I have to work (which is the suck). According to her pediatrician, she is knock-kneed and has some mild ankle problem (pronates?). They're hoping PT can help her with the severe leg and foot pains she's been having. It wakes her up at night and she cries, which Mommy does not like.

I had to do PT when I was a kid, too. My right left turns in slightly and my knees crossed as a kid. So I had to use a boat sponge -- the thick, thick hard kind -- and squuuuuueeeeze it between my knees repeated. PT circa 1979 was not so progressive, eh? Reason #38 why guys dig me.

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

At least PT goes easier on the kids! When you're an adult, it's Physical Torture.

Hope she gets through it quickly and pain free