Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Maybe it's the weather ...

... but I am wore out tonight. Boo and I dined magnificently on Subway sandwiches (turkey for her, veggie for me, since I was running dangerously low on WW points and wanted a glass of wine [or two] tonight. Not that that's stopped me before...) and watched "Disney's Robin Hood." It's terribly windy tonight -- enough so that it knocked my topiaries over on the front porch -- and rainy. I love the sound of wind and rain, but to be honest, you can add tornadoes to my list of irrational fears (yeah, I know everybody's scared of them, but I go into complete panic mode during tornado watches. Or if there's even a teensy tiny storm.)
Right now, though, I'm too tired to be witty and too rotten to care. So screw it; I'm going bed.

Yes, I would like cheese with my whine.