Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I GOT PUNK'D.

There's a message board that I frequent -- love it, love the people there. I had my blog linked to it from back in the day when I started it (like, over a year ago)... didn't really think anything about it.

So today I get a warning from one of the "moderators" (read: power hungry assholes who spends waaaayyy too much time on the computer. Sad, really. He probably just needs a girlfriend to love him. Or a cat.) about my "innappropriate link." Took me a minute or two to figure out that it was my blog (*sigh. No one gets me.*), and I removed it immediately.

Hours after I'd already removed it, he posts this delightful little nugget on my blog post about the boots I've been lusting after:

"Those are adorable. I wants those. They will keep me warm while I give you warnings."

Before I actually KNEW THE TRUTH, I typed out this typical Mandyland response:

"A) These boots are clearly for women. I don't think think they make them large enough to fit your ego. But, judging by your penis size, I'm pretty sure you could get these, in like a kids size 5, so you'll probably be ok. I have the Web site if you'd like it!

B) I don't taunt you on your board, so don't taunt me on mine. Because, sweetie, I have girls. And my girls have girls. And everybody knows when you piss off one, you piss off them all.

Now I'll let you get back to your hand and bottle of lotion now. Hope your Everquest raid is swell."

________________________________________________________________




OK, the truth is my stupid ass friend Mo (you suck) actually left the remark with the dude's name. The moral* of the story is


pissed blogging is waaaay more fun than drunk blogging.




* Bill adds two other morals: make sure your target of your ire actually committed the offense and secondly, if you're punking -- 'fess up before somebody goes apeshit. But Bill's morals are stronger than my morals, obviously.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://www.someecards.com/filestorage/cfh_34.jpg

:p

Anonymous said...

That was the funniest shit EVA!! LMFAO

Anonymous said...

LMAO

Suzanne said...

You didn't know he plays for the other team? ;)

I have to thank you for linking your blog, though. You'd posted on a thread and I loved your snarky comment-so I looked at the blog. More snarky stuff.

Obviously, he doesn't have a sense of humor. I guess it's good that I never linked my blog, or I might have been banned!

Heck, if Judy could be banned for an LOLCats picture, anything can happen.

Ryan The Intern said...

Flame war flame war flame war flame war!

Ryan The Intern said...

Also, I'm guessing this was you.

Gypsydoodlebug said...

OH SHIT. No, that wasn't me, but that is some funny stuff.