Monday, January 14, 2008

Well, it was good while it lasted.

After three years of airing my national Zicam commercial, it seems the company has dropped it from their 2008 line-up. I filmed it in 2004 and it was by far the coolest thing I've ever done. I got treated like a star by the production company (who wouldn't love being called "the talent") and got to visit NYC three times on the company's dime. I still stand behind the product 100% and am honored to have been a part of their ad campaign for three years. *sniff*

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Bummer! I think it's cool that I saw you before I got to know you, lol.

BTW, I took a page from your book and contacted a company about how much I love their product. No commercial, but I'll detail in the blog later on-there's something in the works.