Friday, August 10, 2007

Target = Swirling Vortex of Money.

Why is it every time I enter Target, I spend no less than $50?

Today, BooBerry stopped in for tampons (sorry, guys) and deodorant. That's it. What did we come home with?

A yellow babydoll sweater (I needed this for San Francisco so I can be super cute. Because everyone cares that I'm super cute in SF.)
A matching bracelet (See above. Sweater needed accessories.)
Peanut butter crackers (Oh, delicious carbs. Alas, these are for BooBerry's snacks)
Barbie sunglasses (I'd be lying if I said I'm not sad they don't have these in my size.)
Tampons (yay! Got what I came for.)
Deodorant
Barbie Pop-Tarts (shut up. They're Barbie as the Island Princess. Totally different from Barbie Pop-Tarts: Barbie Fairytopia.)

All that for $60.

Plus, I got a coffee (WTH was I thinking buying a latte at 4:30 p.m. in 95-degree heat? Oh, right. I had a BOGO coupon I pulled off Slick Deals. So I now have an iced coffee for tomorrow a.m. Yay, me and my savings!) and BooBerry got an Icee. She was so cute as I waited for my latte and she walked over and ordered it all by herself and handled Target Cafe Girl $1.45. And, yeah, I watched BooBerry POCKET THE CHANGE instead of bringing it back to Mommy.

I've taught her well, Obi Wan.

2 comments: