Monday, August 6, 2007

Oh, no, LiLo.

So Lindsay's entered rehab again. For like the 12th time this month. This time, she's decided the hills of Utah might better cure her demons, as she has checked into the posh Cirque Lodge in Sundance.

Where's my freakin' rehab, hmm? There's not a mother amongst us who hasn't wished she could check in to some "facility" for some R & R and coddling. After spending a weekend listening to BooBerry whine about her dinner (she doesn't like anything save for dinosaur chicken nuggets and Spaghetti-Os these days), whine about not wanting to take a nap, whine about wanting to play outside in desert-like heat ... this mommy wants some rehab, too.

The only problem I see with rehab is the inability to have a martini after a strenuous day of exorcising you demons...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Or a Hemingway Daiquiri from Havana Rumba...Mmmmmmmm.

Twinkie said...

Sometimes I just want to change my name to anything but "Mommy." Then again, ain't it the sweetest word you've ever heard?

Suzanne said...

I read at People's website that she was going home to crack pot mom Dina. They live in my hometown. I feel bad for everyone there...