Wednesday, August 1, 2007

He who knows nothing.

Here's a convo between Bill & I on IM today. He's never even WATCHED a reality competition.

BILL
Beth said she IM'd you about BB earlier today

ME
yeah
lol

BILL
She asked me who won power of immunity - but I told her I didn't know said you would though. She doesn't have the feeds.

ME
Power of Veto

sheesh

BILL
veto. whatever

ME (muttering)
Immunity...

BILL
immunity...veto - it's all the same
power of me to put my foot up your ass
LOL

ME
NOPE
i already won that

BILL
i don't think so
I have a permanent power of foot necklace

ME
nope.
I stole it from you

BILL
no - you stole the fake I hid after finding it myself

ME
there was a second
more powerful
negates yours

BILL
I don't think so

ME
yes

BILL
I have the mighty, mighty, all-super-powerful, amazingly-wonderful, irrevocable power to put my foot up your ass

(pause)

ME
wtf? That went out first season. You suck.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I heart IM'ing.