Wednesday, August 15, 2007

An Open Letter to Old Navy Customer Service.

Dear Old Navy.com customer service:

You guys suck. It's not my fault the CHEAPASS DEEP V BABYDOLL TEE I just received via UPS yesterday as part of my $180 order has TWO FRIGGIN' HOLES IN IT. And yet, you won't expedite the shipping (read: pay for overnight) a new one (sans holes) to me in time for my trip to San Francisco (which, in case you forgot, is where your headquarter is located). You want me to take it back to the store so they can deem it defective. (Oh, it's defective, all right, and I don't need a minimum wage high-schooler to tell me that.) What's the point in that?

And by the way, if I had to shop online, there's obviously a reason for that –– I DON'T HAVE TIME TO GO TO THE EFFING STORE 15 miles away! That's why people shop online.

Whatever. I'll just make a pit stop by Old Navy HQ next week and personally drop off this piece of shit. Hope to see you there.

XOXO,
M

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can't find good customer service ANYWHERE these days. *Sigh*

Anonymous said...

WOW!! I pulled up the pic after I made the first post. ULTRA CUTE!!! I like very much!