Thursday, August 16, 2007

Decidedly unfunny today.

I have the mother of all headaches.

It started behind my right eye and has spread and it now feels like a freight train is doing circles up in there. Think its sinus related -- either that or its punishment from God for all the nasty things I've been thinking about people lately (but probably not, since I've been doing that for ages with no repercussions. I'm sure my time's a comin'.). I've downed three Motrin (6:40 a.m.), three Excedrin (10 a.m.) and tried eating an egg and some bacon, thinking it could be hunger related. If anyone has any other ideas, I'm open to suggestions.

The worst part of it is pretending to give a shit at work when all I want to do is go home, put my ass on the couch, get a soft pillow and a blankie and watch The People's Court.

No comments: