Monday, August 27, 2007

Heartbroken.

Perez Hilton is reporting that my TV boyfriend, Wentworth Miller of "Prison Break" fame, is actually gay.

I'm down with the gays; in fact, I'd love to have a gay man as my BFF -- they're so much more fun than bitchy straight girls.

But, um, fellas? Could you throw this one back into the pool? It's breaking my heart that I have absolutely no chance with him. (Well, there is the small matter of my marriage, but *sigh* this is WENTWORTH MILLER.)



So dreamy. *sigh* If I were a 12-year-old, I'd have his pix Scotch-taped to my wall...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, gay men do make great BFF's. I had one named Troy, he would help me decorate, buy clothes, guy watch at the mall during our lunches. And then he moved to NC with his husband. How dare he!!!

Gypsydoodlebug said...

Dammit. Boys over BFFs...