Saturday, August 4, 2007

Happy.

Wee came and picked up BooBerry tonight on a whim. Which left Bill & I in a quandry ... what to do?

We drove around aimlessly until we (finally) agreed on The Bristol, a favorite of ours that we often overlook.

I had a yummy Hot & Spicy martini and the snapper. Bill had a steak of some sort.

My point? We're lost without our kid. There's infinite possibilites. Bowling? We're wearing sandals. No socks. A movie? Can't agree on one. So what'd we do?

Ended up at the liqour store and Blockbuster (always a fun night). I got a bottle of Absolut Peppar (yum), and we rented Little Miss Sunshine since Hot Fuzz was all gone (lame).

We LOVED Little Miss Sunshine. Abigail Breslin is my new favorito. BTW, her alternate ending is PERFECT and would have been the icing on this cake.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is going to sound terrible - but here goes!

I used to dread "date" nights with my ex, it usually meant sex would be included in the evening. Geezzz, just thinking about it gave me the heeeby jeeebys.