Friday, August 31, 2007

Crap. Got Blog-Tagged...

THE RULES: Elaborate on the words below, kids! Pass it on to your Blogger Friends.

Accent – Kentucky born and raise. More hillbilly than charming southern. Dammit.

I Don't Drink – Gin. Some nasty shit right there...

Chore I Hate – Litter pan. Not only is it freakin' nasty, but all the litter dust is detrimental to my asthma.

Pets – Lhasa apso: Little Gypsy Lay Dee Dot (stupid registered name) - we call her Gypsy or Doodlebug; Cat: real name is Darby, but we ceased to call her that as her waistline swelled. So she's Porkfat now.

Essential Electronic – My laptop.

Perfume/Cologne – Since I have anosmia, I go with what Bill likes, which is Chanel Coco Madamoiselle

Gold Or Silver – Silver (used to be gold. I now wish my wedding set was in platinum)

Insomnia – Sometimes. Getting better. Thank you, Rozerem!

Job Title – Managing Editor

Kids – BooBerry, age 4

Religion – shopping (shut up. If effing SCIENTOLOGY is a religion, so is shopping)

Siblings – One bro (I'm about to be an aunt for the first time!!), age 28

Time I Wake Up – Alarm goes off at 6:10; I finally drag my sorry carcass out of bed around 6:40

Unusual Talent/Skill – Can remember sequences of numbers, like my library card (yeah, just call me Rainman)

Vegetable I Refuse To Eat – Beets and sweet potatoes. Freakin' wrong-colored foods freak me out. Freaky.

Worst Habit – Sarcasm. My biting tongue could end the war in Iraq. Just let me over there...

My Favorite Meal – Homemade: Taco Soup (my grandma's recipe); restaurant: homemade granola with fruit and honey-vanilla yogurt at Lynn's Paradise Cafe

I got tagged by Charmed, so I'm passin' on the luv to Twinkie.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Twinkie is still hung over from last night. Tee hee! She was feelin' good when I left!

Gypsydoodlebug said...

oh, no!!! LOL!

Ryan The Intern said...

People I know have gotten very sick at Lynn's...I'm wary.

Anonymous said...

Ryan - are you sure it's the food or the loud decor making them sick?

Gypsydoodlebug said...

People shouldn't eat biscuits and gravy for lunch. If he'd eaten if for breakfast, he wouldn't have gotten sick. Lesson learned.

Suzanne said...

lucky me, no one is going to tag me in this game!!!

deals hunt said...

thanks god!! no one is going to tag me in this game!