Friday, August 17, 2007

I have entirely too much to do today...

... that I really don't have time to work. It's seriously cutting into my errand-time.

Bill & I leave for a five-day trip to San Francisco on Monday. Today, I have to return things at the mall, go the drycleaners, return that damn book I read in 24 hours last weekend (boo yah, library lady), get a pedicure and go to Target, all before we go to Bill's aunt's house for dinner at 5. And I work until noon.

Off topic, but here's a funny conversation between my mother (Wee) and BooBerry last night about my dad (Po-Po). I'm paraphrasing the phone convo between them:

BOOBERRY: Hi, Wee! Can I talk to Po-Po?

MOM: Well, he's not here.

BOOBERRY: Where are you?

MOM: I'm at Target.

BOOBERRY: Well, where is he?

MOM: He's at home. But you can call him.

BOOBERRY: OK. (callling at the top of her lungs) PO-PO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have faith in you...you are a woman on a mission.