Monday, July 30, 2007

Sweet Mother of God.

Corey Haim is back.

For those of you who don't remember the love of my 13-year-old self, Corey Haim is this one:



I had an ENTIRE WALL of Bop and TigerBeat pictures of him. I used to trade Joy Whiteside my pictures of New Kids on the Block for her shots of Corey. I drew his name on my Trapper Keeper in INK. It HAD to be love, right?

Now, apparently following his downward spiral of shame into drugs and alcohol (and subsequently gaining about 150 lbs.), he pairing with his former bad-boy BFF, Corey Feldman, in a new reality show. Feldman was this one:



They're sharing a house, including Feldman's wife, Susie (the pair were married during his stint on The Surreal Life in a ceremony officiated by ... are you ready for it... MC Hammer. HAMMERTIME!).



Catch the show on Sunday nights (I missed the premiere last night, but it's A&E, which means hella-reruns).

No comments: