Friday, July 27, 2007

10 Things You Don't Know About Me.

I don't have much to blog about, so I'm posting 10 random things you don't know about me.

10) Jelly Bellys are my favorite food. And, yes, they do belong as a food group.
9) I have a full set of braces and mostly want to rip them out with pliers on a daily basis. They suck my will to live.
8) If I had a Patronus, it would be a wolf. (Since that's my maiden name, I'm sure that's what it'd be.)
7) I have a cat named Porkfat and a dog named Little Gypsy Lay-Dee-Dot. We call her Doodlebug.
6) Favorite song: Walkin' in Memphis.
5) When I was in college, people likened me to Meg Ryan pre-lip job. I even pretended to be her cousin in an airport once when two women were serving me my Cinnabon and commented on it. Got me extra icing for it, too.
4) I saw Muhammad Ali in the airport a couple of months ago. I think he was going to see his daughter on Dancing With the Stars. (He was flying Delta, in case you were wondering.)
3) I've never seen "Steel Magnolias." (Shut up. I know the end. Why would I want to watch ugly ol' Julia Roberts die?)
2) I loathe being in the car. I have to be sedated for any rides beyond three hours.
1) I have an irational fear of ... buttons on clothing. Bet you didn't know THAT.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know, I have never been to the KY Derby either, lived here my whole life. Glad to know I am not the only one! How do you feel about rollercoasters?? They scare the holy living crap out of me!!

Gypsydoodlebug said...

Nope. Can't do 'em. Get carsick.