Monday, July 9, 2007

Day 1 on South Beach has been completed...

...with 100% compliance.

For breakfast, I had scrambled eggs with spinach and onion.

Lunch was a grilled buffalo chicken salad (yum) with a sugar-free Jello-O cup (freakin' nasty).

For a snack, I had two small slices of cheddar cheese wrapped in turkey and a tablespoon of peanut butter.

Dinner was the highlight of my day: Ahi tuna steaks, steamed green beans, broiled tomatoes topped with cheddar topping, cottage cheese and a green salad. We spread Laughing Cow cheese wedges on cucumber slices as an appetizer. Then I fixed some dessert I read in the SB book that included ricotta cheese, Splenda, cocoa powder, vanilla extract and five mini chocolate chips.

Even if Bill wasn't impressed with the meal, I was. Yay, me.

No comments: