Thursday, July 12, 2007

Showing Great Restraint.

I've just been flamed on a message board for the very first time. And to think I thought it was a diet support forum. Instead, I've been told my job (covering the foodservice industry) is killing me, I'm on drugs, I'm lazy, I won't succeed, I'm using my work as an excuse to not diet –– and that's all from one guy. He's a real prize, that one.

Every time I try to drop it, he tries to BAIT me. WTF do these types of people DO all day? With 8,000+ posts, I'd say not much.

And I bet he goes home alone every night. *tsk* I wonder why ...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Screw him! He wishes he had a REAL job! Go get yourself a blizzard, I just had one and it made my day!

Gypsydoodlebug said...

Ah ha ha ha ha!

Man, I am so biting my tongue right now. I bet he cuts his wife with that razor sharp one of his. He said he eats 4-5,000 calories a DAY, his wife does event planning and he bikes 20 miles a day.

RIIIIIIGHT.

Anonymous said...

If you thought the hippo was cute, check out this little guy! http://charmed-charmedimsure.blogspot.com/2007/06/78910ready-or-not-here-i-come.html

Suzanne said...

Look at it this way: he's cutting you down because he is JEALOUS of you. There is no other explanation.

BTW, that picture there? It shows me you do not have much to lose. Keep doing what you're doing.

Where is he? I'll bring a yaya cheetoh patrol to hunt him down!

Gypsydoodlebug said...

Oh, Lord, Suzanne –– I made the mistake of telling some DIS buds about it and they went over en masse! Too funny! Used some colorful language, too! They don't have a filter -- ha!

Twinkie said...

I hate little forum trolls. Grrr.