Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Day 2 on South Beach has been completed...

with 100% compliance.

Breakfast: Two scrambled eggs with two slices of turky bacon. (Made the office smell REALLLLY good. And I didn't share.)

Snack:
Low-fat mozz. string cheese stick with 2 tbs. hummus (hummus is store-bought, so I don't know if it's OK, or not, but I ate it anyway since it's on the approved food list)

Lunch: 3 oz. ahi tuna steak (leftovers. Yeah, I know. But I can pretend it's fresh), salad with sugar-free bacon dressing.

Snack: wedge of low-fat cheddar topped with 1 oz. sliced turkey and mustard; 1 tbsp. peanut butter

Dinner: 5 oz. lean pork tenderloin, low-fat cottage cheese, tomatoes and a dessert concoction of 1 sugar-free fudge pop, melted, mixed with 2 tbsp. sugar-free Cool-Whip and 1 tbsp. peanut butter. (So yum, BTW.)

Snack: wedge of low-fat cheddar topped with 1 oz. sliced turkey and mustard; One wedge of Laughing Cow Light Cheese atop cucumber slices; 1 bottle of Diet Ale-8-One.

I reeeeaaaallly want wine. Wine. I'm whining for wine. Big Brother is not the same without Cabernet.

2 comments:

Twinkie said...

There's no LIQUOR on your diet? Aaaack!

That Laughing Cow cheese is so flippin' good. I ate some on a WW Bagel this morning.

Gypsydoodlebug said...

Oh, bagels. How I love thee.