Sunday, July 22, 2007

Giddyup.

This is what I wanted to do all weekend:



(I'm about 300 pages in. I have sit in the driveway in a camping chair for some peace and quiet to actually do it.)

Instead, it was BooBerry's birthday weekend. In case you wondered what a "cowboy/ Arizona" party looks like, this is it:



And here's a picture I told Bill I was going to blog about when I took it. He looks so fussy as he arranged the shrimp in an artistic display:



Finally, here's a rare portrait of the two of us.



Notice my adorable gingham shirt. An hour after this was taken, the shirt was covered in sweet & sour sauce from the meatball that strangely jumped off my plate and rolled down my shirt. Accio meatball!


P.S. Who the frick gives a four-year-old a rhythm band set that includes a drum, a harmonica, maracas and a tamborine? OH, THAT'S RIGHT. Thanks, Mom and Dad. Next time you babysit, these are coming to Wee and Po-Po's house.

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Awww, she's such a cutie. Look on the bright side-you can send that stuff to your parents with BooBerry AND get some peace and quiet to finish reading the book.

580 pages in, all because I only slept two hours last night. Darn job interfering-I had to work all weekend! Now, once NFNS is over, I'll finish it. (psst, you didn't hear my theories on who dies-because it ends up that I'm right and there's still 200 pages for others. waaaah)

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH!! She is sooooo cute!!!! Happy Birthday BooBerry!!!!