Saturday, July 28, 2007

Revenge of the White Trash.

I can see how road rage happens.

Today, I was returning from the mall with my BFF and we stopped at a red light. As our light turned green and I hit the gas, this Ford pick-up truck comes blazing from our right and turns right in front of us (despite his red light). He never even hit his brakes.

I honked my horn.

His girlfriend rolled down her window. And stuck her head ALL THE WAY out. And flipped me off with her HUGE fake nail. I swear to God it was a TALON.

Oh, no you did not...

Then, her tobacco-spittin' boyfriend rolled down HIS window and did the same thing.

I saluted them in double (classy, I know. I was so MAD.), then blew them a kiss. He proceeded to go about 15 miles an hour until he made another righthand turn and she flipped us off AGAIN.

My BFF wanted to follow them to key their truck, but I was pretty sure the kiss I blew them was insulting enough...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You crack me up! If you are ever in the East end around lunch time -we need to do lunch. You so remind me of me!