Friday, July 20, 2007

Bittersweet.


I didn't watch the finales of "Quantum Leap," "Life Goes On" or "The X-Files" because I have a problem with closure.The release of the seventh and reportedly final Harry Potter book makes me very, very sad. Yes, I'm going to read it. And I've been dilligently avoiding any spoiler information online. I hope it lives up to everyone's standards, but it still makes me sad.

J.K. Rowling, you are an extremely stingy woman. You created a fabulous world -- let it live on! There's so much that can be done that doesn't involve Harry & his pals! Take a page from George Lucas' highly lucrative licensing book and let a group of writers continue writing if you're tired of it. Heck, you can even hand-pick 'em!

Sad.

P.S. BooBerry's birthday is this weekend. Is it wrong to sneak away from her parties to read in the bathroom??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh....my baby's birthday is this weekend too, Sunday to be exact!! She will be 8, they grow up so fast.

Gypsydoodlebug said...

That's BooBerry's birthday, too!!