Monday, August 25, 2008

OK, IF ...


... "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" (the original. Not that Sarah Michelle Gellar shit) is really a ONEFUCKINGSTAR movie, Dish Satellite, then tell me why the following people were in it:

* Donald Sutherland. DONALDFUCKINGSUTHERLAND.

* Hilary Swank. (OK, Hil, I still haven't forgiven you for "Boys Don't Cry", but your performance here was stellar. If by "stellar" I mean "forgettable." Really. I had no idea that was you.)

* David Arquette. Um. Ok... you're the one married to Courteney Cox, right?

* Paul Reubens. Whack it.

* Luke Perry. Oh, Dylan. How I miss your 48-year-old high schooler.

* Ben Affleck. Basketball Player #10. Says it all about this movie. I love Wikipedia.

"What's the sitch?" This movie was ground-breaking.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I heart you.