Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Is it really necessary?

First Barbie and Ken break up and she starts dating über metrosexual Blaine (really, honey, he's just not that into you. Check out his matching lipstick –– I think he just wants in your pants. Literally.)
The the best board game of all time gets a makeover. Utterly ridiculous. I'm down with adding more weapons (btw my friend, Kalen, is a state champion in taekwondo weapons. She'll straight up bust your ass, yo. I call her Chuck Norris, only with boobs and less chest hair) but really, why change the names of the characters?

It makes this:


...obsolete and it is one of my most favoritest movies of all time (our babysitter/nanny/other mother, Brenny, would take us to rent a movie and I always rented this one. God bless her I know she got tired of watching it). Also, this was the best scene.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Clue" "annie" and "Splash". It was a running rotation. Remember Scott running around saying "botchie balls!"?

Gypsydoodlebug said...

OMG yes!! Boo likes Annie.

Downtown SteveBrown said...

I absolutely love that movie. Best cast of comedians this side of a Christopher Guest movie.