Monday, August 18, 2008

My gall bladder has a name.

It's Jeff. "Gall bladder" just seems so impersonal given the intimate relationship we seem to have. (And no, I still don't have a damn date for my surgeries. Internal medicine doesn't work on a fast time table unless your guts are falling out of your body and/or on fire -- preferably both.)

So in honor of Jeff, here are some Jeff-related photographs from the Interwebs:

This is a guy named Jeff. Jeff put bacon on a turkey and somebody took a picture of it. WTG, Jeff.
Bill would like you, buddy.


Jeff does not rock. Jeff is indeed an asshole for all the pain he's caused me.

This is a cat named Jeff. Jeff the cat has an awesome Web site about WHAT HE'S KILLED.


Jeff had a saloon in Alaska. Alaska is cold, Jeff.

This Jeff (Corwin) has a lizard
on his head 'cuz he rolls like that.


Jeff makes me want to drink.
Hell, like I need a photo for THAT.

Stare into this Jeff's eyes and he will hypnotize
you and make you want to wear a camo hunting cap.

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

That turkey idea? I'm so stealing it. Even if the rest of it screams redneck frat boy...