Wednesday, August 20, 2008

A new meme!

Stolen from Jen's blog:

I am...
tired.
I think...constantly. Sometimes I have brain diarrhea that just won't stop.
I know...
 I can be a bitch. So do you, so don't act surprised.
I want... to be healthy again.
I have... a pulled muscle in my neck probably caused by Callie sleeping to close to my face.
I wish... to be thin again. That's why it's called wishing. Duh.
I hate...
hypocrisy. Eating only at local restaurants but shopping at Wal-Mart and Target is a prime example.
I miss...Boo being small. That mouth of hers sometimes ...
I fear...
my upcoming surgeries. I get a hangnail and whine for days.
I feel... sleepy right now.
I hear... the dirty version of Saving Abel's "Addicted" on my iPod. Sexy rock.
I smell... nothing. Meh. Overrated anyway.
I search... the Internets for shit to post on my blog.
I wonder... what happens in "Breaking Dawn" by Stephenie Meyer. I haven't been able to finish "Eclipse" yet because I have a ton of stuff to read from the library.
I regret... not taking the 9-month scholarship to study in Scotland. I was in love, though. I guess I won, right?
I love... Pinot Grigio. Actually all wine. Anybody got a funnel?
I care...
about Bill & Boo.
I always... find time for a glass of wine and a good book on the porch.
I am not...
missing prime time television yet. Having my nights free? Awesome.
I believe... in Bill. He's Cliff Claven in younger form.
I dance... with Boo in the living room and love every minute of it.
I sing...
decently.
I don't always...
flush the toilet in the middle of the night. Shut up -- it always wakes Ms. Light Sleeper up, then the dog has to go out, then Callie thinks it's partehtime and wants to play and then it all goes downhill from there.
I write... for a living. Score one for Mandy.
I win... at Trivial Pursuit only because I cheat like a son of a bitch.
I lose... my gall bladder in 13 days!
I never... liked Cold Play. I'm probably the only person on the planet who thinks they're whiny.
I listen... to Sirius 30 The Coffeehouse in the car. So I like singer/songwriters, what of it, huh?
I can usually be found... with my laptop or a book.
I'm scared of... spiders. Even itty-bitty ones. 8 legs? Not right.
I read...
everyday. I go through books like water.
I forget...birthdays. I'm HORRIBLE at it.
I just...remembered to ask Shelly when Lori's birthday is. Oops.
I am happy about...our upcoming trip to Disney World, just Bill and me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not getting this one . . .are you saying the eating at local restaurants is bad or that shopping at WalMart and Target is bad? What's wrong with doing both? I'm sure there are many fine local dining establishments in our fair city but I can't survive without Target and WalMart.

Gypsydoodlebug said...

No, a girl I worked with would ONLY eat at local places -- no Applebee's, or O'Charlies etc. -- and she dogged us for eating there but did she shop at local stores? Um, no. Effing hypocrite.

I, of course, love them all.