Sunday, August 31, 2008

Like walking in a dream...


I'm having one of those weird out-of-body weekends where I'm fuzzy, stressed and out of focus. I've slept a lot and the rest of the time I just feel disoriented and out of it...

I'm worried that Tuesday's surgeries aren't going to happen; our Lay-Z-Boy broke, with a spring popping though; Boo's singing at the top of her lungs since I turned Spongebob Squarepants off (really, I don't know which is worse); it's 837 degrees outside and worst of all -- I'm PMFUCKINGSing, which means if I start, cannot have my surgeries as planned. I have Jello-O and broth ready for tomorrow's liquid diet, but if I go on a liquid diet and cannot have surgery as planned, I? Will effing lose it.

I need a stiff drink and a pizza, both of which I smell in my immediate future...
HAPPYFUCKINGLABORDAY to me...

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Okay, too late for you now, but in the future, let the Gyn know.

When I had surgery, I mentioned it to my Gyn and went on Provera for the weekend prior to surgery. That scared the crap out of me thanks to my clotting issues. It didn't help that I had a clot in my foot at the time, too.

Anonymous said...

May the force be with you.