Monday, August 11, 2008

I'm Cheating, Shel.

This came from my friend Shelly via e-mail today and I need a blog post because I am lazy, so here goes... feel free to steal and post, too:

Two names you go by:
1. Mandy, Mandisa (only Jeremy calls me that)

Two things you are wearing right now:
1. khaki capris
2. Disney t-shirt

Two longest car rides:
1. Scott Valley, Arkansas (went to a dude ranch, yes I did)
2. Tower, MN

Two of your favorite things to do:
1. read on my front porch
2. drink wine

Two things you want very badly at the moment:
1. my gall bladder out
2. a buffalo chicken sandwich from Buckhead's. Not that I could eat it.

Three animals you have or have had:
1. Callie – grey kitteh
2. Porkfat – mottled kitteh
3. Little Gypsy Lay-Dee-Dot aka “Doodlebug” - Lhasa apso

Three people who will fill this out:
1. Suzanne
2. Charmed
3. Dunnski

Three things you ate today:
1. a HOT Krispy Kreme (Hurt my gall bladder, but it was soooo worth it)
2. (thinking about eating some Chicken Noodle O's)
3. TBD

Two people you last talked to:
1. Josh
2. Bill

Two things you're doing tomorrow:
1. work
2. Watching "Big Brother 10"

Two favorite holidays:
1. Christmas
2. Thanksgiving

Two favorite beverages:
1. Wine
2. dirty martini (vodka only, please)

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Woohoo! I have something to blog today that doesn't require too much thinking!

I've got plenty of blog fodder, just too tired to compose them today. Tomorrow, while at the dealership? Plenty of time to write some of them.

Anonymous said...

Mandisa came directly from American Idol~