Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Man Candy.

This is Jake Gyllenhaal. I don't know when Jake Gyllenhaal got all hot and ripped but he's totally doing it for me in this "Prince of Persia" get up. He looks like a pirate on a smutty novel (EAT IT, Fabio!). And he seems to be holding his mom's hand since that is clearly not Reese Witherspoon (actually it is, but I prefer to pretend she's not in this picture and he's walking toward ME). Those pants are super hot. I'm totally going to get a pair for Bill.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let me know where you find those pants...I want to get Dunnski a pair too!

Oowwwwwwwww!!!!!

Ryan The Intern said...

This is the Jake that'll always come to mind for me.

Anonymous said...

I've got a pair of those pants in my closet that I don't wear anymore because I'm starting to get into leather now. You can have them if you really like them that much. I was just going to donate them to Goodwill.