Friday, August 15, 2008


Today I'm meeting with the surgeon who's going to take out my gall bladder. Not sure why I have to meet with him first -- dude, just rip it out. It's only functioning at 11%. I'm sick of the pain!

Hopefully, we can get both the gall bladder and the girly surgery scheduled today -- the repoductive endocrinologist and the general surgeon are going to work together on it. Basically one doctor steps in, does his thing and then steps out and tags in the other one. See? I am a "Grey's Anatomy" episode.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The surgeon who took out my gallbladder was named....Dr. Deadman.

I swear.

Gypsydoodlebug said...

NO WAY. That is horrible. He sooo should have changed his name.

Anonymous said...

And to make it even better, my girl'd pediatrician is named Mary Deadman.

I know they have to be related somehow. I keep meaning to ask her but I forget.

How funny is that?

Suzanne said...

I went to school with a guy who's dad was a pediatrician. His name? Dr. Needles. Can you imagine bringing your kid to him?

Suzanne said...

I went to school with a guy who's dad was a pediatrician. His name? Dr. Needles. Can you imagine bringing your kid to him?