Wednesday, August 6, 2008

THIS is what happens when I send Josh a picture over IM.

ME:
ME: poligamy is awesome

JOSH: and hot

ME: it's the dress. if I wore that dress I would be hot, too

JOSH: automatic turn on

ME: do you think they make their own butter?
like the Amish?

JOSH: i know where they make their own butter

ME: where?

JOSH: in their vagina

ME: no -- they've always got babies up there. no room

JOSH: makes for easy delivery

ME: good point

ME: this is the most inane conversation ever

JOSH: buttered poligamy vaginas are everyday talk for myself
get with the program
let's go talk about it at the water cooler

ME: we should.

ME: pass on the poligamy love

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

Josh would so fit in at this house!

Anonymous said...

I want to IM with you too!

I am jealous.

Dunnski Love said...

The young one has a bit of a "Children of the Corn: The Early Years" look about her.